The Audition Monologue
This 6-week professional workshop offers practical tools for preparing both contemporary and classical audition monologues as well as insight into the do’s and don’ts of a professional audition. Actors will find their own monologues, as well as receive recommendations from the instructor.
Auditioning is a chance to perform!
- How to find a monologue that is right for YOU
- Shape a monologue into a good story
- Be prepared. Be interesting. Deliver your best audition every time..
- Take the guesswork out – the Do’s and Don’ts of auditioning
- Learn the best way to enter the room and introduce yourself
- Make the best first impression
- How to leave them wanting more….
Prerequisite: You have completed your training in the Meisner work or equivalent acting technique.
If you have not trained at the Studio or are not currently a student, you are still invited to join the class. An interview and is required for actors new to the Studio.
About the Instructor
3-4 hours (dependent upon number of attendees each session)
Days of Week